Fantage Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place were fantagians come!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FAQ of fantage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
canada
Admin
Admin
canada

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-26

FAQ of fantage Empty
PostSubject: FAQ of fantage   FAQ of fantage Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 6:48 pm

How do I move?
Click where you want to go on the screen, it’s that simple!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How do I check my stars balance?
Click on your avatar and your ID card will pop up with your stars balance on it

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How can I get Stars?
You can play games or hang out in the Creature Arena and wait for Stars to magically appear!

How do I change my clothes/board/accessories?
Click on the inventory icon, it looks like this:

How do I shop?
You can go to Loco Boards, Le Shop, Stellar Salon or Jester’s to buy cool clothes, accessories and boards for your avatar. For Furniture go to Ottoman’s in Uptown.

Where can I buy more clothes/boards/costumes/accessories?
For Boards go to Loco Boards in Uptown, for Costumes go to Jester’s in Uptown for Clothes and Accessories go to Le Shop in Downtown and for Hairstyles go to Stellar Salon in Downtown.

How do I use my creatures?
While in the Creature Arena click on your inventory icon to open up your inventory menu. You should have all the creatures you purchased in there. The creatures won’t appear in your inventory unless you are in the Creature Arena, since that is the only place you can use them.

Where can I buy more creatures?
Go to the Creature Shop in the Creature Arena.

Where can I buy Furniture?
You can buy furniture at Ottoman’s in Uptown

Where is my furniture?
In your room, silly! You can’t carry it everywhere with you. Once you are in your room click on the Room edit icon then click on the “MY FURNITURES” tab on the bottom of your screen. Ta-Dah! Your furniture!

How can I change the size of my furniture?
Once you have them in your room, mouse over and a rotate button will appear! Click here for our furniture tutorial.

How do I get to my room?
Click on the “My Home” icon on the bottom left of the screen. It looks like this:

How can I visit my friend’s room?
Click on your buddy list icon and then on the house next to your buddy’s name.

How long is a ban?

Well, It depends on what you do. Cheating is a permanent ban on your account and possibly your IP.

For vulgar and/or inappropriate language it depends how many times you have been banned before.

First Ban: One Hour
Second Ban: Twelve Hours
Third Ban: One Day

Hey, I posted a comment on this blog, why won’t it show up?

It’s possible that your comment has links or bad language in it. We don’t allow any comments to have links to other web pages in them. We cannot verify or guarantee the appropriateness of these sites, so it’s best if we don’t post any links at all.

Can you add my blog/website to your blogroll?

Sorry, but we can’t. Like we said before, we cannot verify or guarantee the content of your site for our users, so we cannot add your site. If we add one fan site then we would have to add them all to be fair, and that can quickly get out of hand in terms of quantity.

Do I keep my Premium items after my Membership expires?

Yup! You sure do, as long as you have that account you will have your items, regardless of your current member status. However, you won’t be able to use them until you reactivate your premium membership.

How do I activate my account?
Once you complete registration, check your email for an activation email from Fantage. Be sure to check your spam folder too, sometimes it gets put in there.

I didn’t receive my activation/validation email! What now?
you haven’t received your validation email, check in your spam/junk mail folder, it might be there. If you still can’t find it, click here to have the activation email resent.

OK, I clicked the link to resend my email. What do I do here?
Fill in the username you signed up with and the email address you used.

How can I delete my account?
If you don’t want your account anymore, then don’t play it. Accounts that have been inactive for over 6 months will be automatically deleted.

How do I become a Premium Member?
For starters, make sure you have your parent or guardian’s permission. Once you have them with you click here. Click on the membership you want, than login to your account. Then select your payment type.

Why did I get banned?
It could be any number of reasons, if you feel that you have been banned unjustly, please email us at Support@Fantage.com and we will look into the matter.

How do I change my Password?
Once you are logged into your account, click on the ‘Options’ button then click on the ‘Change Password’ button You then have to enter your current password once, then your new one twice.

Oops! I forgot my password…
No problem! Click here and fill out your username and email address. We’ll send your password back to you!

How can I change my User ID?
Sorry but you can’t do that currently!

How do I change my chat mode?
Once you are logged in, click on the ‘Options Button’ then click on the ‘Change Chat Mode’ button, then click the button that says ‘Send Chat Mode Email’. We’ll send you an email to verify that you want to change your chat mode. Click the link in the email and choose your chat mode.

How do I change my skin tone/eyes?
Easy, go to Sun Block on the beach and you can change it there!

What are those stars next to some items?
Those stars show that the item is a Premium item and only Premium Members can purchase them.

How do I report someone that is bothering me?
To report someone, you must click on the user, then on the ‘Report User’ button Please do not abuse this.

What are the differences in chat modes?

Fantage Chat allows you to chat freely with other users. Sensitive information such as addresses and phone numbers along with profanity are automatically filtered.

Safe Chat allows you to chat with a limited list of words and phrases. You can only see safe chat text.

No Chat does not allow you to chat or use the Fantage Phone. You will only be able send and receive messages from Fantage.

How do I add someone as my buddy?
First you have to click on that person. Once their ID card is up, click on the “Add Buddy” icon . If they accept, they’ll show up on your buddy list.

Help! I can’t become a Premium Member!
If you are having difficulties obtaining Premium Membership, please contact us at Billing@Fantage.com We will respond as soon as possible.

text from fantage.wordpress.com
Back to top Go down
http://fantagehelp.wordpress.com
Crazychris99
Star Cafe Owner
Star Cafe Owner
Crazychris99

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-02-08

FAQ of fantage Empty
PostSubject: Re: FAQ of fantage   FAQ of fantage Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:52 pm

Its long.......
Back to top Go down
http://fantagefun.forumtion.net

FAQ of fantage
Page 1 of 1